Laporte at the IWA 2019
SUMMARY OF OUR PARTICIPATION AT THE IWA 2019
Just arrived from the IWA Ourdoor Classics 2019, we would like to share with you a summary of our participation at this event.
This year the IWA has taken place from the 8th to the 11th of March and has hosted 1.622 exhibitors and around 46.000 visitors from around the world spread.
As usual, we have shown our trap machines for all clay shooting disciplines:
- 18 Columns Laporte: New Generation Trap is born! Laporte created once again the event by launching a new generation of machines. With a large capacity, up to 1000 targets, 18 COLUMNS LAPORTE are thought to fit all situations, they benefit from the most advanced technology that enabled the French company to remain the leader in its field since over 90 years!
- Our full Trap Range: Sporting And Compak, American Trap, DTL, ABT, Olympic Trench, Olympic Skeet, Individuals and Trainings, Game Shooting, Simulated and Twinlaps.
Our new trap brochure is available here: LAPORTE CATALOGUE TRAPS CLAYS 2019
We have also shown our full clay target range, with clay pigeons for all disciplines and made of different materials to meet the different needs of our clients:
- Laporte Natural, made of natural resin, a beige material, completely natural, and 0 PAK.
- Laporte Ecobird, made of synthetic resin, a brown material, with very low PAK (2 mg/kg approx).
- Laporte R.P. Resin, made also of petroleum resin with less PAK than the old clay targets made of pitch.
Our clay target brochure is available here: LAPORTE CATALOGUE CLAY TARGETS 2019
Visitors from numerous countries have come to our stand interested in our clay pigeons and trap machines.
We would like to thank all our clients and visitors for coming to our stand at the IWA 2019!
We really hope you have enjoyed it as much as we have done and look forward to meeting you again!
For those who have not been able to come, we are at your full disposal at our e-mail https://laporte.biz/contact/